Ok…chances are, if you’re reading this, you want to know more about me…or you just want to check if I have written another nonsensical stuff . I'm not complaining. That’s what blogging is for, right? It would beat the purpose of posting it online if I won’t let anyone read it. I might as well just write a diary in paper if that’s the case.
Usual blogs begin with a primer about the blogger. I have been blogging for ….aahhm….more than 3 years now, but I have never thought of writing a good primer about me. But it’s never late to describe myself. I am lazy… I am so fucking lazy there are times when I don’t want to move at all. Ok, so that gives a bit info to digest. When someone asks me for my stats, I usually laugh in their face. One thing, number’s don’t describe the important parts of me, at least, not the truly important parts of my being. I am a nice guy, and I think that’s what matters. Never dare ask about my weight because you’ll never-ever get an honest answer. Ok… for those who haven’t seen me in person, I am like the ugly version of Buddha without the wisdom. (But I'm not that big, ok…yes, I stock, but not fat!) A very special someone used to call my extra-baggage “love-handles.” You see, there are ways to describe unpleasant things in a nice and more acceptable way.
Ok…moving onto smaller topics, here’s a list of things that describe and interest me…in no particular order:
- Lazy (already mentioned)
- Computers (on them almost day and night….waaaah…someone got to get me off them, pls..!!!!)
- Reading (John Grisham‘s, Mitch Albom‘s, Neil Gaiman, and other local writers)
- Guitars (got an acoustic Lumanog guitar and a Fender Stratocaster - Squire Series, Made in Mexico! Originally released in the 70‘s.)
- Drawing (I believe I was born with the talent to draw but I do not really use it. I used to draw with pencil and charcoal. I might get into it again.)
- Music (I can listen to almost anything but Pinoy Rap! All are crap!!! Except Francis M - he‘s good. I have written a few songs. One of them almost made it to the semifinal-selection of the Himig Handog Lovesong of ABS-CBN. I was 18 yrs old then. - yabang lang, haha)
- Foods (I LOVE eating. Pizza and fries and ice cream and fruit salad)
- Chocolates (no particular brand…but anything that is made from chocolates are a real turn on -from chocolate bars to cakes to drinks)
- Beer (I used to drink every other day. But now, because of my limited budget I am forced to do it once a week. When in bars, I drink nothing harder than Vodka-tonic.)
- Sweat (Yes, I sweat easily, specially my hands. It’s like 2/3 of my body is made of super-active sweat glands.)
- Haircut (I used to cut my own hair, but just last month I decided to give it up for the mean time - I had a professional cut my hair - for a change)
- Naruto (that‘s my favorite Japanese cartoon at the moment - used to be Samurai X. If I will describe myself - I am more like Shikamaru and Gaara. A hybrid of those two.)
- Boring (In general, I am wearingly dull, repetitive and tedious. But I can be fun with fun people. It depends on the people I am with)
- Photography (not a professional photographer but I like taking photos with my old Nokia N73‘s 3.2 Mega-pixel Camera. I might get a real camera soon.)
- Love-sick Pup (it says it all)
- Sex (sometimes)
- Single (very much available…any takers?)
That’s a fair-late start, but there’s more out there. More things to learn and discover about me. Ask questions as you want and I’ll answer them as best as I can. However, I do reserve the right to not answer.
I am thinking of going back to school to finish my Mechanical Engineering degree. I remember someone told me before...
“You better know what you want to do with your life first before you get myself involved on your fairytales of a perfect life. No one can make your life perfect except you! Do not be content with what you have, shake your life up a little bit. Grow up and move on, not for me, but for yourself!”
I cried after that.
Yeah, another thing, I cry as easy as I laugh. And I hate it.