Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FLASH REPORT: A BURNING CAR IN EDSA - MAKATI

Waaahhh... I was on my way home last night when the bus I was riding came across a burning car along Edsa - in between Buendia and Ayala Ave. The gay guy at my back half-shouted in a very gayish accent, "oh my gosh!!! Kotse yun ah!!!" I was terrified to see a burning car just a few feet away from the traffic lane. It seemed it just exploded some minutes before we passed by. No police, no ambulance, no fire fighters... none has responded yet on the accident when we passed by. I grabbed my phone right away and took a video of the scene. Never seen such a thing... I only get to see burning cars in movies. I wonder if someone was inside the burning car. I sure hope none. Check the short video clip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails