Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The King of Nothing To Do - Part 2

Dyaran!

Yes, I'm back. Where's the "welcome-back-to-yffarsworld" banner-shitnitz here??? Well, really got nothing to blather about right now. I just felt I need to give my bloggie a little update about, errr...about... arrgghh...fuck that! I don't really know what to write about. Oh by the way, heads up guys, I'm back on being THE KING OF NOTHING TO DO!

My doctor already upgraded my drugs from Lacipil to Combizar. These are legal drugs, ok. I have a stage2 hypertension and that's the only thing consistent in me along with my laziness. I'm trying to get back into jogging. But just like before, it's just another lick and a promise. Two weeks ago I bought a pedometer, which I thought was a great motivating tool. It's a small and light-weight apparatus made of plastic (the size of the tamagotchi digital pet during the 90's) that records the number of steps made, distance travelled, and fats and calories burned during an aerobic workout - let's say during running or walking. Yeah, it senses one's body-motion and counts its steps and makes a record of estimated calories and fats burned. How the tool does it, I don't know. You can click here to learn more about pedometer. Orayt, getting back to my tool, I mean the pedometer, I've only used it three times. Arrgghh. It has been sitting and collecting dust on my desk for more than a week now. I was so excited to use it the following morning after I bought it, but now I am slacking again. I thought it was a good motivating tool to get me back into jogging - but apparently it isn't. Yada yada yada about jogging shitnitz. It's all just a deja vu. But I really need exercise!!! Got to work on it!

Arrgghh.

New books. I bought three books the other day. Bought The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho, and two books of Mitch Albom - The Five People You Meet In Heaven and a hard-bound copy of his latest book Have a Little Faith which came out first week of October, I believe. The lady in National Bookstore said it might take 6 months or a year for a paperback copy to be produced. Heck, I bought the hard bound anyway - don't want to wait that long. But guess what, all the three books are still wrapped in plastic. Harhar. I might start reading any of them tomorrow. XD

More nonsense here. I have unlocked all the characters in my Naruto Heroes 2 psp game except for one. But after I learned a new Naruto game came out just the other week, I'm now starting to lose interest on it. I didn't even know that the one I bought came out more than a year ago. Sucker me. Lesson learned: Don't be a panic-buyer. Make a research first about what you want to buy before actually buying it. Could have gotten the new Naruto game had i Known it was already released. Why do I always make bad decisions in life??? I'm such a loser, parang si yaya. Arrgghh.

I went to Glorietta this afternoon and watched The Ugly Truth. Ako lang mag-isa. Wala kasing gustong sumama, haha. The movie was ok, but not great. Just a simple love story that will make you smile. I'm not a fan of love stories, pero mas gusto ko parin yung Serendipity. I'm just simply fascinated with the word serendipity, though hindi talaga ako naniniwala sa destiny. Oh well, sabi ko na sa inyo eh, I love speaking in paradoxes.

If you noticed, I also changed my music playlist here. Depressing daw kasi yung dati kong playlist. XD

Tama na.

Para gumanda ang araw mo, i-click mo ito. Pero walang sisihan ha. Basta ako natuwa. Teee heee heee! XD


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails