Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas 2010 Wish List


I realized that it's almost Christmas when I saw a video of Jose Mari Chan's Christmas in Our Hearts on a friend's wall in facebook. Yep, Christmas is near and I think that's enough good news to write about. Time really flies so fast. Teee heee! I didn't get any gifts worth-mentioning last year. Nothing materialized in my wish list last Christmas, pffft. But it's ok. I'm not bitter or something. I'm used to it, haha.

Although nobody's been giving me anything that's on my Christmas wish list for the past n years, I'm still going to write down the things I want this Christmas. This is a "wish list", so I might as well put here the things I really really want! Teeee heeee heeee! XD

So here's my Christmas 2010 Wish List (ambitious edition):

1. Iphone 4


I never owned an Iphone. My 3yo Nokia N73 has been acting up lately, so I guess it's about time to get a new phone. And I think the new Iphone is perfect! XD If you can give me this, there's no need for you to read the rest of this post. XD


2. A DSLR (with a good lens)


Again, I never owned one. I was planning to buy a Nikon dslr last year, but, errr, gaaaah...


3. PS3 slim

If you are nice enough, you may also include Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm2.



4. A 3D2N vacation package in Coron, Palawan, for 6



That's for me and my family.  A trip outside the country is also perfect (just don't send me to Iraq).


5. A job I really like


I know nobody can really give me this, unless you're a boss in some big company (let's talk). So just choose any of the aforementioned wishes.

How about you? What do you want for Christmas? XD



2 comments:

Nortehanon said...

Nice list you got there.

I recently joined an exchange gift among bloggers and one of the things I have to do is make a list of things I want for Christmas. I realized, I'm having a hard time doing it. So I have no list to this day haha!

Yffar'sWorld said...

Thanks for visiting my dot com, Miss N. XD I checked your site - very interesting and inspiring. I'll be dropping by from time to time to check your next adventure. XD

p.s. hope you're done with your christmas wish list! XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails